Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Reflection: Summary, Description, experiences, opiniones, suggestions and more....



I learnt a lot of things on this course specially in unit 2, 3 and 4.the reason it could be the type of activities,maybe some of them involved our personal experiences and personality, thats great.
I liked to work in pairs and my challenge was the last activity i guees, because I created an online class or something like that and it was amazing when I can interact with other web pages , not only with the blackboard.
the one of the implicit purpose of this course was to be creative and to explore our investigation spirit wasnt it?
i think, there is no limit to know something, if you like it... go and finding the ways of new opportunities to learn.

I want to take another online course for sure, my expectations were achieve, and sometimes i felt older when i tried to do anything with tecnology, after all i appreciate the effort of all my classmates and in particular the teacher, She made a good job by designing the course, thats really admirable. for my part, I have to study hard to get clear ideas and acummulate rich information to be helpful in the future.

in the other hand, when I did get the idea of some activity, i looked it out my partners opinions and that was my....impulse or inspiration? (if i can use that word) to continue to read and do everything.
Thank u!


I found a video on the web, about distance learning, the teacher said that there are three important aspects to be succes on online learning, he mentioned as characteristics of it. Discussion board, Academic chat, and assigments and what are the implication of each one.
copy this link and check the video!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5x4nu_7-strategies-for-success-with-dista_school

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karen,
    Thank you for such a wonderful portfolio, you show creativeness and interest in teh topic. Thank you for looking for other resources specially URLs to enrich this class. Let metell you that sometimes your participations made me think you were doing omethign else but then I reflected and understood your position, you wanted to look for your purpose makign this course yours and not mine.
    Thank you for your comments.
    Plese check the following:Please send me the self-assessment that is in the course in teh information about the course copy it and send it to me. As soon as you send it to me I will post your grades in the Evaluación section in the course

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡HOLAAAAAAAAA!

    no sabía que tenías blog. me da gusto. saludos.

    ReplyDelete